This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.chadhowsefitness.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected on www.chadhowsefitness.com, www.average2alpha.com, www.chadhowsefitness.com/alpha and related websites.
How To Opt-Out of E-Mail
To Opt-Out, all you need to do is click the “Change Email Options” link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
You can also contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from our mailing list as well.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a quiz or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us better respond to your individual goals and needs
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails to alert to alert you about updates of free videos, workouts and tips via our youtube channel, fan page, links to free content articles on our blog, and finally any product promotions that we may be running at a given time of the year.
- NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
On all programs, depending on the length of the workout or the diet, we have a refund policy of 30-60 days as stated on the page of the program or product you’re buying. Each of the products are designed to get you the best results possible. If, in any way, you feel that what you’ve purchased isn’t living up to the promise, contact us at email@example.com to get your refund, or look at your initial receipt and refund information will be on there.
We hold our programs to the highest standards. Your results are all that matters, so if you have any questions after going through the method, please ask as I am personally here to help you along the way.
Delivery and Timing of Products
All of the products within the Dare Mighty Things Inc. umbrella are delivered instantly. Once you purchase a product you’ll receive an email within 10 minutes with login information to the download page where your program or diet or book is downloadable instantly, right to your computer. You also have lifetime access, so if you lose the documents you can always return and re-download them.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our highest discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 27/04/2015