4. Baked italian parmesan crusted chicken
- 4 4oz chicken breasts
- 1 13 X 9 baking pan
- 1 cup of Ken’s Tuscan italian dressing (enough to cover the chicken while it bakes)
- 1 tsp lawrys seasoning salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1. Pre heat over to 375 degrees
2. Spray pan with non sticking spray
3. Season chicken with seasoning salt and black pepper
4. Set the chicken in the baking tray
5. Pour the dressing over the chicken
6. Toss in the over for 35-45 mins
7. If chicken is basically done, pull it out for a second, lightly toss the parmesan cheese over the chicken and let it cool off in the oven, allowing the cheese to melt and the chicken still staying tender.
8. serves great with a side salad or sweet potatoes.
Great and easy way to enjoy chicken!
5. Seasoned lean turkey whole wheat wraps
- 1 lb of lean turkey
- taco seasoning by your own preference
- low carb whole grain soft taco tortilla
- fresh chopped spinach
- 1 or 2 tablespoons extra sharp cheddar shredded
Salt and pepper turkey, cook with non stick spray in frying pan until brown with seasoning and water (directions will be on seasoning)
warm up the tortillas in the microwave or oven, dress up the taco however you wish and enjoy!
Guys, these are relatively simple high protein, smart carb recipes that are great for staying true to your diet and also raising an eyebrow or two with your skills in the kitchen. Give it a try and have fun with it. If my recipes aren’t exactly cutting in, I’m not offended, add some spice or add a little flair of your own. Be inventive. Be legendary.
Thanks Steffi for those awesome recipe’s (I’ll be trying a few of them this week). I recently bought my first cookbook. I’m not a fan of most of what’s out there, but Eat Like a Man, Esquire Magazine’s cookbook has served me well. Below is the recipe for their bourbon salmon (great meal).